• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPGNet - What's Up With the d20 Ghetto?

Aesmael

Explorer
Heh. I wasn't planning on posting any month soon but now I am wondering if it would be possible to use something like channels instead of sub-forums? For example, General RPG Discussion would show all posts in the forum but selecting d20 would show only the ones tagged appropriately.

I'm thinking of something similar to the combined and separate RSS feeds some sites offer.

pawsplay

Hero
Beckett said:
Provided you're not IP banned, trouble tickets is once again open to the public.

It's a trap!

ETA- I don't think it's a forbidden topic, but I think the admin's feeling is that all viewpoints have been expressed, now is the time to see how it works in practice.

... In other words, business as usual.

Psion

Adventurer
Regarding OUR D20 other forum...

I'm not sure moving the threads back here would improve the view ratio. It seems to me that it would get stomped under the chatter about the 4+ releases WotC puts out every month.

takyris

First Post
I like having the d20 games in their own forum. If I post a question about M&M or Grim Tales, and it goes into the General Forum, there's a good chance that it gets knocked off the front page in less than a day -- and once that happens, the chance of anyone responding is much lower.

If I post about it in the d20 forum, it sticks around. It might not get as many views as it'd get in General, but it gets all the views of the people who are likely to be able to answer it.

Remove ads