RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
OOC: the portal opened about 300yds away from the robot. The bot appears to be about 25' tall and it's 3am :D

OOC: Excellent. When it comes time to join the fray, will Gus be relying on his shadowwalking TP, or Scout's loaner power?

Nimbus

First Post
Initiative: 12

Nimbus goes invisible and follows the others through the portal. Seeing the battle starting, and hearing Scout's message over the radio, she sighs.

"Guess that means I'm on ninja detail."

Taking a moment, she summons her weapon of light.

Raylis

First Post

Scout 23
Mecha 23
Ninjas 19
Robot 17
Bright Girl 15
Gauntlet 15
Gus 13
Nimbus 12

Scout rapidly teleports around the park and senses two people that arn't running away from the Ninjas and the giant robot. The first is a college age girl with a video camera the second...is unknown. She knows someone or something is an equal distance from the robot as the portal is (albiet on the opposite side) but she sees no one there.

Mecha buzzes over the ninjas, her volly of fire causing a few of them to jump back in surprise. The robot's head follows her for a moment and she can see a glowing red light in its single, trapezoid shaped eye but it ignores her.

Bright Girl's shockwave engulfs a group of ninjas on the robot's right while Guantlet charges into the center of the group on the left; the ninjas make no move to block him and the Cybernetic Russian finds himself surrounded on all sides.

Slipping into the shadows Mr. Scares emerges behind the robot's left foot as Nimbus draws her sword and lets her light shine.

Nimbus: sorry for the horrible, horrible joke...I had to use it at least once (and will only be using it once)
That was effectivly the Surprise round, Scout your initative

Stormwind

First Post
Scout subvocalises into the communicator, "Unknown invisible presence on opposite side of robot from the portal. Investigating ..."

She then cautiously attempts to precisely locate the unknown presence. Once she does, she will teleport it 200ft upwards into the air, while remaining hidden.

Change array to attack AP (free action)
Teleport attack, Autohit (DC20 reflex save) (standard action)
Falling damage (DC35 toughness save; +20 damage)
Hide in plain sight (take 10; +30 Stealth check) (move action)

Last edited:

D.Shaffer

First Post
Stormwind said:
Scout subvocalises into the communicator, "Unknown invisible presence on opposite side of robot from the portal. Investigating ..."]
As she hovers in front of the ninja she responds. "Gotcha. Let me know if you cant find anything. I've got ways of finding people you probably dont." She focuses on the giant robot and shrugs. It IS a machine, after all. She circles around its head, trying to talk to the spirit inside it. "So...big guy. I dont suppose there's anything worth discussing here is there? Avoid exchange of fire and all that? It'd be a pity to scrap a wonderfully big robot like you. You'd do very well here. I know it's traditional for big things like you to stomp on Tokyo, but this into the realm of cliche, ya know?"

She hovers just out of what she judges to be arm reach. "So, whaddayasay? Or do we have to blow you into spare parts?" Marie aims her 'rifle' at the robots head as she states the last bit.

[sblock=OOC] Using Comprehend Electronics to try to talk to the robot.

In terms of combat, same routine as before. Using Defensive Attack to increase my defense by +5, also taking a Defensive Stance for another +2 to Defense. Defense at 28. -9 Penalty to attacks.[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
The robot seems to ignore Mecha Musume as another group of Ninjas appear behind Oni-Kage's portal. This group is armed with what appears to be a spotlight and they fire it at the demon-hero.

Oni-Kage lets out a cry as he's engulfed in the light and his fearsome appearance and formible weapons vanish, leaving a young boy dressed in a black chinese-style shirt and pants, a long braid and a haimen hat, but still wearing the oni kabuki mask.

The Robot lifts one giant foot and brings it crashing down on the boy, the light and two of the ninjas.

<<OBJECTIVE COMPLETE. AWAITING NEW ORDERS>>

Bright Girl

Remove ads