• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S1: Tomb of Horrors - OOC

WarShrike

First Post
Do alternate racial traits count against our 2 traits?

Oh, and how is the stealth skill affected by items from 3.5 that grant bonuses to only Hide or Move Silently?

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
"Racial traits" despite the name are a separate subsystem from "Traits", so it wouldn't count against them.

No 3.5 material is allowed; Pathfinder SRD only.

kinem

Adventurer
I know that character creation can take a while, especially for spellcasters.

Strahd, although I haven't gone over everything, it mostly looks fine from what I have checked. The only exceptions are in the equipment section. Magic armor or weapons cost the price of the normal item + masterwork cost + magic cost.

For example, I assume you meant to take the "agile" breastplate +2. The cost is 400 + 150 + 4000 = 4550 gp.

Likewise, the cost of a +1 warhammer is 12 + 300 + 2000 = 2312 gp.

Even aside from that, you went a little over the 50k gp limit.

Where are you putting your favored class bonuses? Your hp should be 9d8 + 18 = 8 + 5 x 8 + 18 = 66 (or add 9 for 75 if that's where the favored class bonuses went).

You should note your main attacks, e.g.:
warhammer +12/+7 melee (1d8+6, crit 20/x3)

BTW, your own casting of 0th-level spells has no daily limit in PF. A scroll of them could still have some use (since you are then free to choose different 0th level spells that day), but I just wanted to remind people since it's a notable change from 3.5.

How is everyone else doing?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A recent employment upgrade:

second shift at a factory job-right noww really tired-still doing ssercie calls during the day as well.

Even aside from that, you went a little over the 50k gp limit.

Where are you putting your favored class bonuses? Your hp should be 9d8 + 18 = 8 + 5 x 8 + 18 = 66 (or add 9 for 75 if that's where the favored class bonuses went).

You should note your main attacks, e.g.:
warhammer +12/+7 melee (1d8+6, crit 20/x3)

BTW, your own casting of 0th-level spells has no daily limit in PF. A scroll of them could still have some use (since you are then free to choose different 0th level spells that day), but I just wanted to remind people since it's a notable change from 3.5.

How is everyone else doing?

I dropped the magical boots.
I'll invest the favored class points into HP

Remove ads