D&D 5E Sample adventure to test 5E in high level (15th) play. Any takers?

"He speaks the truth." Alvin chimes in as he clomps up next to Bartholomew.

"I have nothing but a guess, but will folk that have done terrible deeds stop going to the Hells once this destruction has been wrought? I honestly don't know, but I think there's a chance. A good chance. I wish for nothing but atonement and redemption for these souls, wicked as they might be, but setting them loose on the worlds... or worse... cannot be good for anybody. Not me. And not you and yours."
----------------------------------------------------

I am HELPING Bartholomew.

Last edited:

Ok:

Bartholomew will address the pit fiend with all of the dignity and flattery reserved for a high noble,

The upshot will be a highlight of what is actually going on (figure he knows most of it already and if not, some risks must be taken) and that we MUST get to the engine as soon as possible to prevent catastrophe to this place as well as the prime and other planes (I am trying to stick to the truth, so If what I just typed is not accurate - I'm absolutely meaning to be accurate). Basically explain our purpose and that we do not wish to otherwise impose.

I will also weave in, subtly, that while I am being polite, we COULD approach from a position of strength and force our way in - but out of respect (as I'm sure this being assumes he's due) are not doing so. Basically, convey strength as opposed to weakness,

"He speaks the truth." Alvin chimes in as he clomps up next to Bartholomew.

"I have nothing but a guess, but will folk that have done terrible deeds stop going to the Hells once this destruction has been wrought? I honestly don't know, but I think there's a chance. A good chance. I wish for nothing but atonement and redemption for these souls, wicked as they might be, but setting them loose on the worlds... or worse... cannot be good for anybody. Not me. And not you and yours."
----------------------------------------------------

I am HELPING Bartholomew.

''A noble cause indeed'' the Devil states mockingly. ''One befitting that of mighty adventurers'' (his eyes narrow).

Tell me, once this task is complete how do you plan on escaping this accursed prison?

At this stage, I'll allow an Insight check from both the Bard and the Cleric as you are the two main guys interacting with the Archdevil.

You can make the check before you answer his question.

Mort

Legend
Supporter
''A noble cause indeed'' the Devil states mockingly. ''One befitting that of mighty adventurers'' (his eyes narrow).

Tell me, once this task is complete how do you plan on escaping this accursed prison?

At this stage, I'll allow an Insight check from both the Bard and the Cleric as you are the two main guys interacting with the Archdevil.

You can make the check before you answer his question.

Insight :

11+6=17

But regardless, I suspect he's looking for a way off himself!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases