Santa brought me [THIS] Cool Gaming Stuff!

Ruined

Explorer
Sounds like we have some really cool Santas out there. =)

I got Cityscape from one of my best friends, and Santa (the wife) got me 2 Blood War mini boosters, and the Gargantuan Black Dragon miniature. Can't wait to spring that one on my Age of Worms group.

Psion

Adventurer
diaglo said:
oh, snap.

i got 2 green salads. not the caesar or tossed versions. which are uncommon.

so when is a green salad more common than a kobold sorceror????

Why am I reminded of a Dragonsfoot discussion discussing how kobolds with PC classes would be SOOOO rare and would have their legends sung throughout the land. So according to some folks at Dragonsfoot, all the time.

eris404

Explorer
Nothing much this year, but I didn't really want or need anything game-related this year. :) My boyfriend told me he almost bought me the D&D cartoon as a gag gift. I told him, "That's not a gag gift." (That was one of my favorites as a kid - seriously.) He almost bought me the Star Trek cartoon DVD, too, but he didn't think I'd like it. Again, another childhood favorite. I think he's taking notes for Valentine's Day. ;)

diaglo

Adventurer
Psion said:
Why am I reminded of a Dragonsfoot discussion discussing how kobolds with PC classes would be SOOOO rare and would have their legends sung throughout the land. So according to some folks at Dragonsfoot, all the time.

i'm glad i'm not the only one remembering that discussion. :D

i still find it funny though that i got 2 green salads (they look more like trolls to me) outta 3 boosters.

at this rate i could have my salad farm.

and not a single kobold sorceror or monk to tend them.

Psion

Adventurer
diaglo said:
i'm glad i'm not the only one remembering that discussion. :D

i still find it funny though that i got 2 green salads (they look more like trolls to me) outta 3 boosters.

You interested in a bluespawn stormlizard? ;)

Depending on how the packs I have coming turn out, I may need to trade for a Slaad so I can give it a toga...

That's what I got my twin brother. We watched it as kids and it jumped out at me when I was gift shopping as the gift for him.

I got the Dragon Compendium Vol. 1, which I am very happy with, and the old Dwarves of Rockhome sourcebook. Always wanted that one, but I never saw it anywhere.

eris404 said:
He almost bought me the Star Trek cartoon DVD, too, but he didn't think I'd like it. Again, another childhood favorite. I think he's taking notes for Valentine's Day. ;)

diaglo

Adventurer
Psion said:
You interested in a bluespawn stormlizard? ;)

Depending on how the packs I have coming turn out, I may need to trade for a Slaad so I can give it a toga...

i've got 2 of those huge epic blue godslayer guys from the other set. and i only bought 4 of those sets.
BluespawnGodslayer.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads