Star Wars Saga Edition Santa mom delivered it early
Babylon 5: Faith Manages
Wall-E Blu-Ray Edition
Dark Knight Blu-Ray
Mummy Trilogy Blu-Ray
Some new beanie babies

Mr. Beef

First Post
Star Wars Action Figures (the new Build a Droid series)
GI Joe Action Figures (the new ones)
Comic Book Bags and Boards
The Big Bang Theory Season 1 on DVD
Wall-E or The Incredibles on DVD
Iron Man movie on DVD (the two disk edition)
Money is good too, but I'm not picky.

Mr. Beef

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I rarely get good "swag" for Christmas. More often I get "weird" gifts. So far this year I've received three gift cards for Mark's Work Warehouse and two Cineplex passes.

I also got a new mouse pad that my mom bought in Europe. It says Die Wiener Staatsoper on it with a picture of an old world building, which I'm assuming is the "staatsoper."

I buy my own gaming X-mas swag. That would include both Book of the Righteous about a week ago and Book of Erotic Fantasy today.

I also bought Nickelback's new album, Dark Horse. It's excellent!

Merkuri

Explorer
I rarely get good "swag" for Christmas. More often I get "weird" gifts.

Apparently my boyfriend's family has a history of giving "weird" gifts. He and his sister have a cassette tape of music from some god-awful obscure artist that they keep giving back and forth to each other each year, usually trying to hide it in other gifts somehow.

He's also giving his best friend (who has said that he doesn't believe in the tradition of gift giving so he doesn't want presents) a wrapped up roll of wrapping paper.

Myself? Don't want too much this year. A couple DVD, a few computer games, and some Nintendo DS games. Iron Man DVD is also on my list.

awayfarer

First Post
Apparently my boyfriend's family has a history of giving "weird" gifts. He and his sister have a cassette tape of music from some god-awful obscure artist that they keep giving back and forth to each other each year, usually trying to hide it in other gifts somehow.

Well, it's more the domain of my sister and I. She has a tendency to give weird stuff as gifts. A couple of years ago she gave me all the beer left over from her halloween party. Two years prior I got a framed picture of fish sticks.

Myself? Don't want too much this year. A couple DVD, a few computer games, and some Nintendo DS games. Iron Man DVD is also on my list.

I don't think that qualifies as not wanting too much. :p

Merkuri

Explorer
I don't think that qualifies as not wanting too much. :p

Compared to what your parents gave me last year it's nothing!

I was just sorta writing anything down on my list that I had the slightest inkling to get. I'm only expecting to get one or two things from the list, and that's fine with me. I guess that's what I was thinking of when I said I didn't want much. :)

Remove ads