SAT PM: Lady Blackbird, a steampunk adventure in the Wild Blue [OPEN, 1 Slot]

madwabbit

First Post
Well, and there was all the laughing... that wasn't only you Tom :p

So is it Sunday morning then?
Quite possibly Sun AM, although I'm waiting to see if other games are going to be posted (don't want the schedule flooded just yet with the same ol' people doing the same ol' things).

Alternatively, if y'all are definitely coming in from NYC, Cass suggested we might consider doing our session "off-schedule," perhaps Friday night, although that would obviously depend upon when y'all would be arriving.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Quite possibly Sun AM, although I'm waiting to see if other games are going to be posted (don't want the schedule flooded just yet with the same ol' people doing the same ol' things).

Alternatively, if y'all are definitely coming in from NYC, Cass suggested we might consider doing our session "off-schedule," perhaps Friday night, although that would obviously depend upon when y'all would be arriving.

Well... if that possibly involves getting you for more than four hours we may just have to do that...

"Make it so," says the roguish "Captain Picard" ;)

madwabbit

First Post
Doh. Moving to PM means I'm out.
Sorry, dude. I knew I had little chance of getting into any of the Sat PM games I was interested in, and we also a small imbalance in the Sat schedule.

I'll definitely be running this again in the future -- depending on where you're crashing, as well, I'm running a session of this Friday night for the folks who played at LIGD, and I'd love to have you there for that.

Remove ads