SAT PM: Lady Blackbird, a steampunk adventure in the Wild Blue [OPEN, 1 Slot]

Dungannon

First Post
Sorry, Dungannon, the board slowness glitched there. I've got Riggs in the last spot, BUT I'm also running this on Sun PM, as well.

No worries 'wabbit. I'm sure I'll be able to find something else to do Saturday night. And about Sunday PM, unless my math is wrong I managed to get one of the open slots in PKitty's 4e game.

MadMadMad

First Post
Waaaa!! Bad news for me, good news for Dungannon.

It turns out that this huge project my wife has been working on for months entails a dinner that they decided must be held on the evening of this game. So, as much as I'd love the chance to game with you all this afternoon, I am going to have to be a dutiful husband :eek: and bail on you.

Sorry!

madwabbit

First Post
Waaaa!! Bad news for me, good news for Dungannon.

It turns out that this huge project my wife has been working on for months entails a dinner that they decided must be held on the evening of this game. So, as much as I'd love the chance to game with you all this afternoon, I am going to have to be a dutiful husband :eek: and bail on you.

Sorry!
I'm sorry that we won't see you there, but I certainly understand the duties of husbandhood.

Dungannon, looks like you're in RocketBoy's Desolation game. Do I open up the slot for anyone else interested?

Dungannon

First Post
As much as I want to play this game, I'd feel bad for bailing on RocketBoy less than two weeks before the game. So, I'm gonna stay in that game and let someone else have the pleasure of playing in this one. Although I will fully expect you to run this again so I can play it. :)

madwabbit

First Post
Although I will fully expect you to run this again so I can play it. :)
Count on it -- I see me running at least one session of this for several Gamedays to come, probably picking up the action exactly where the previous group left off. Remind me at whatever event we're at again together that you're automatically dibs'ed in. ;)

Remove ads