Saturday PM: Treasure of the Vierra Padre - Savage Worlds, Space: 1889

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Hop on board for some Victorian Space Pulp adventure! This adventure, Treasure of the Vierra Padre, is my re-launch of Space: 1889 using Savage Worlds. All new crew of characters including:

Captain Jenkins: She came to Mars with her widower father who lived just long enough to sink their fortune into a Martian Trade Kite. The Abigail is all she has left and she'll be damned if she lets anything take it from her! And no, she won't tell you her first name!

Dr. Walther Nernst: He's been on the run from the German military ever since that unfortunate accident at the Wunderwaffen factory. His berth aboard the Abigail keeps him moving around Mars while still affording him the time to work on his curious (and dangerous) inventions.

Syraadon: This affable Canal Martian is on the run from a past haunting him as well. His silver tongue has managed to wrangle a few choice cargoes for the Abigail to spirit from port to port. A few of them have even been legal! But behind his friendly demeanor Syraadon hides a powerful secret.

Kashask: This fearsome High Martian was cast out by his tribe after an unsuccessful challenge for its leadership. Most civilized folk would have nothing to do with a barbaric High Martian but Captain Jenkins could see past his race and spot that he was an excellent sailor and his skills with a knife can be mighty handy when pirates are eyeing her ship.

Makepeace Fisher: Kashask the High Martian isn't as dumb as he looks. Makepeace is. This mountain of a man was raised a Mennonite in Pennsylvania. But the peaceful, austere life of a Quaker just never took with Makepeace. His loud, boisterous ways saw him exiled from the community. He eventually found his way to Mars where his skills as a carpenter allow the Captain to tolerate him. Barely.

Marika of Thoth: This proud daughter of a Hill Martian tribe was taken as a slave by the High Martians. During a trade deal, Captain Jenkins purchased her and set her free. Marika has stayed on the Abigail where her skills as a healer are needed. She also has an affinity for animals and her wolf-like Roogie, Sharkoost is always by her side.

6 Slots:
Cutter
Barsoomcore
The Galaxy
AIM-54
Dorgin Malgard
DivineO

Alts:
Brookbank
YSiM
Qualidar
Exploder Wizard
Geeks Dream Girl

Last edited:

Sign me up please. All the characters sound cool. Others can have dibbs :)

wow that was fast............let us know who made it so we may seek our entertainment elsewhere if needed. Thanks

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Please sign The_Galaxy up if there's still room!

He already had a spot since you guys have been so gracious about hosting us at...well every DCGD ever!

As for the rest, sorry that I ran out of space so quickly. I've noted the list of alts above.

Remove ads