Scales of War - Battle Maps

D'karr

Adventurer
These are really impressive. I like all the details that went into making them feel 3d. Like the one with the giant bugs saying "Hello". Very well done. My complements to the mapper.

D'karr

Adventurer
I just noticed something "horrible". It looks like these are being done on a wet-erase mat. Which means they are used for the game and then erased so the mat can be used again. That seems like such a waste of awesome talent. I can easily see some of these maps being used and reused. Have you thought about using something like Gaming Paper for these?

Jeremy

Explorer
Yeah, the first few maps of Siege of Bordrin's Watch were done on a chessex map with vis a vis and the artist felt limited. That's when we switched to the graph easel pad and prismacolor markers so she could go nuts.

D'karr

Adventurer
Yeah, the first few maps of Siege of Bordrin's Watch were done on a chessex map with vis a vis and the artist felt limited. That's when we switched to the graph easel pad and prismacolor markers so she could go nuts.

My "fears" have been assuaged. Give my complements to her. Those maps look awesome.

Pour

First Post
These are great. It's also pretty awesome to see (what I assume) a family putting time and effort into their game and having a great time doing it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases