Scheduling for IRON DM 2013!

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Good luck to the finalists on their upcoming elimination round jam session.

6lcE5.gif

Wicht

Hero
Congrats to RG!

I can go today for the final rounds, or I can go next Thursday.
I'm taking off Saturday for my 20th wedding anniversary and my wife would probably appreciate me NOT working on Iron DM for the occasion.

Wicht

Hero
Its hard for me to schedule a solid 48 hours ever where I am free. One reason I turned my last one in after only 24 was that Tuesday was going to be a rather busy day for me. But I'll have computer access till at least Sunday and our actual trip doesn't start till Sunday afternoon when we leave the kids at the folks. So I can manage with this weekend. But if you had other plans then next week was fine too.

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Nope this weekend is actually great for me. I just didn't want an unfair advantage. Your inevitable defeat should be all the sweeter for a fair playing field. ;)

Wicht

Hero
What a day. In addition to blowing up a Clothes Dryer this morning, and getting out the door later than I wanted, I was in deep thought about this rounds ingredients while driving and failed to notice the speed limit drop from 65 to 55. Fortunately the cop noticed for me and very kindly pointed out my error. But the entry is in...

Remove ads