Scheduling for the IRON DM 2017 Tournament

Rune

Once A Fool
I'm still ready to rumble for the next two hours. If we do not start by then, I ask that we hold off until Friday night.

[MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], we've got an hour and a half to get one more match started! Step up, if you can!

tglassy

Adventurer
Tonight isn’t great, but I suppose during the day tomorrow would be. I can read it tonight and think about it overnight. Let’s do it.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Rune

Once A Fool
Tonight isn’t great, but I suppose during the day tomorrow would be. I can read it tonight and think about it overnight. Let’s do it.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], if you post before 2, I'll get your match started!

Rune

Once A Fool
Oh well. That didn't happen.

[MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], [MENTION=53286]Lwaxy[/MENTION], and/or [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], if any of you are available for a match either tomorrow or Friday, please post a range of times you could start a match and the current time when you respond (so I can calculate the time-zone differences).

MortalPlague

Adventurer
I'm just headed in to work right now, I'll be off at 10 pm PST. I can check in on my breaks, however. And tomorrow I have completely off.

If you can start one around 10 pm PST that would be ideal for me. But anytime during the day, count me as 'checking in' even if I don't reply to the thread. I'll be tuning in on my breaks.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] would you be able to start a match at 10 PM Eastern tonight? If so, please confirm and you will face [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] for Match 3.

tglassy

Adventurer
Sure. Not sure how much I’ll get done tonight but I should be able to work on it in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Remove ads