• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scheduling for the IRON DM 2017 Tournament

Rune

Once A Fool
I'm still ready to rumble for the next two hours. If we do not start by then, I ask that we hold off until Friday night.

[MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], we've got an hour and a half to get one more match started! Step up, if you can!

tglassy

Adventurer
Tonight isn’t great, but I suppose during the day tomorrow would be. I can read it tonight and think about it overnight. Let’s do it.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Rune

Once A Fool
Tonight isn’t great, but I suppose during the day tomorrow would be. I can read it tonight and think about it overnight. Let’s do it.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], if you post before 2, I'll get your match started!

Rune

Once A Fool
Oh well. That didn't happen.

[MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], [MENTION=53286]Lwaxy[/MENTION], and/or [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], if any of you are available for a match either tomorrow or Friday, please post a range of times you could start a match and the current time when you respond (so I can calculate the time-zone differences).

MortalPlague

Adventurer
I'm just headed in to work right now, I'll be off at 10 pm PST. I can check in on my breaks, however. And tomorrow I have completely off.

If you can start one around 10 pm PST that would be ideal for me. But anytime during the day, count me as 'checking in' even if I don't reply to the thread. I'll be tuning in on my breaks.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] would you be able to start a match at 10 PM Eastern tonight? If so, please confirm and you will face [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] for Match 3.

tglassy

Adventurer
Sure. Not sure how much I’ll get done tonight but I should be able to work on it in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Remove ads