• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scheduling for the IRON DM 2021 Tournament!

Rune

Once A Fool
Alright, folk! One more slot to fill and we can get started!

This is the part where I point out that there’s a reason there are always so many repeat contestants in these things. Competing in an IRON DM tournament is a literal life-altering endeavor. There is no form of writing quite like it.

Anyone – anyone – can come out of the crucible improved in some way. Neophytes or veterans alike can hone their skills and learn a thing or two about themselves in the process. I encourage anyone who is on the fence to go ahead and give it a try.

I promise it won’t be easy. But it will be fun.

Rune

Once A Fool
Okay! We can begin!

@humble minion

@FitzTheRuke

@Gradine

@el-remmen

@Snarf Zagyg

@Wicht

@loverdrive

@Fenris-77

Please post with a range of times and days that you would be able to begin your first round (24-hour) match. Please include your time zone as well. The judges will need a brief period to confer and we can get started shortly thereafter.

Anyone who would like to may still sign up as an alternate until the final first round match begins.

Remove ads