• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[scoop/humor] Preview of the Epic level handbook art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatdemon

First Post
I don't see what nutkin means by financial difficulties...

I don't see why people find this funny...
Seriously, nutkin's boards are fun to read now and then, and the people there are really funny sometimes, but so far I've found nothing on the rest of the site that even gave me a slight chuckle. Regdar and Mialee's 'columns' were especially uninspired and dull. Then again, I have a serious aversion to posters who won't come out of character, so maybe it's just me.

Last edited:

Margo Schreck

First Post
I think some of you are being awfully mean-spirited considering that Nutkin has been a friend to you before. It's one thing to criticize, but do you have to be so harsh with him?

Margo, the ENboard is full of humourless basta..., er, baskets, so I'm not suprised. Nutkin's site is building up nicely, and I'm sure even these asses will find something to laugh at sooner or later.

Edited in: I don't even know what the bitching about the art is, either, it's not EVEN that bad. Crude, primitive, yes, but Anc. definately has a degree of style, and importantly, more expression in the figures and faces than some very swish artists, so screw you guys!

I like "Detect Evil Turnip" most, personally, the expression on the commoner is great! The only one that is remotely cheesy is "Omega Shaft", because kinda been "done" by anime etc., but he still managed to put a decent spin on it, so :p

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
feh.JPG

Ancalagon

Rashak Mani

First Post
Hey seems some guys woke up cranky today !! Probably they got so pscyhed up about seeing the "new" art of Epic level they were severly dissapointed...

If I were a muchkin I would be offended too... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads