• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[scoop/humor] Preview of the Epic level handbook art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mialee

First Post
Awwwwwwwwwwww.
1-011200.jpg

Poor widdle Chatdemon no wike my column? I'm sowwy.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Reading Rich's original reply, I don't see where Nutkin was slammed personally. If you don't like the taste of the site, that's cool. (God knows the number of tasteless jokes that filter through here enough. :)) Although, remember that a large portion of posters at Nutkinland got to know each other through Eric's Site, and a large portion of us here are still rather "nutty." :D So those of you who make personal slants at Margo don't realize that you are slamming those that some of us consider friends. And the Grandmother rule is rule #1 here.

On with the fun!

Does anyone else think that the familiar in the "familiar's familiar" looks a lot like Dogbert? :)

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Everyone on this thread KNOWS that the line has been crossed here - - bashing, name-calling, flaming, etc. . is NOT ALLOWED HERE. . .

Didn't someone once say that the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over the exact same way and expecting a different result?

Well, here is the same result that you all should have come to expect by now. . . THREAD CLOSED!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads