• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[scoop/humor] Preview of the Epic level handbook art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatdemon

First Post
Margo Schreck said:
I think some of you are being awfully mean-spirited considering that Nutkin has been a friend to you before. It's one thing to criticize, but do you have to be so harsh with him?

Keep in mind, I didn't say anything about nutkin himself. Don't know the guy, err, squirrel, and don't have anything against him. Nutkinland's boards, as crazy and vulgar as they can be, are fun to read.

I just think nutkin and co. missed the point with the site so far, IMO it's just not funny.

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Ruin Explorer said:
Margo, the ENboard is full of humourless basta..., er, baskets, so I'm not suprised. Nutkin's site is building up nicely, and I'm sure even these asses will find something to laugh at sooner or later.

I was wondering you'd been, Ruin.

chatdemon

First Post
Ruin Explorer said:
Nutkin's site is building up nicely, and I'm sure even these asses will find something to laugh at sooner or later.

Nice. I didn't even catch this until it was qouted by someone else. At least those of us who don't find stick figure comedy all that amusing can say so without be insulting or vulgar. But since you insist, why don't you come back when you get your lips off nutkin's ass long enough to have a unique thought...

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Back during John Byrne's first run on Fantastic Four, Terrax the Tamer appeared and started a real donniebrook with the FF. There was a great little cutaway of Spiderman and Daredevil observing the cosmic pyrotechnics from afar; Daredevil asks Spiderman "What should we do?" to which Spidey replies "Pop some corn and watch."

A2Z

Explorer
It amazes me, constantly, that some people can look at a joke. A funny joke at that. And get so PO'd about it for no good reason. And if they don't find it funny they seem to expect everyone else to agree with them. Well, here's a clue. Don't rain on my parade and I won't [expletive] in your cornflakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads