• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, I will be traveling this Sunday until next Saturday, without online access. Hopefully my finances will allow me to get a smart phone next month and join the century...

Leif

Adventurer
Don't feel bad, WD, I still have no smart phone and no plans to get one, either.

Or maybe my phone is smarter than I think. It has ways to bring up a browser, but I don't know how to use it and have basically no desire to learn.
:-S

Scotley

Hero
Been getting back into this one. Should have a post up tomorrow or Saturday Wednesday at the latest.

Edit: Sucks working for a living. Running further behind than I planned.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, RL concerns force me to pause my regular online gaming. I tried to keep it going, but it is unfair to keep you always waiting. Please accept my honest apology for leaving this game. Hopefully I will return someday to this board. It was an honor to game with you.

Scotley

Hero
Sorry, RL concerns force me to pause my regular online gaming. I tried to keep it going, but it is unfair to keep you always waiting. Please accept my honest apology for leaving this game. Hopefully I will return someday to this board. It was an honor to game with you.

Thank you for letting us know. I look forward to your triumphant return. I do understand. RL has had me by the short hairs for a while now too and this game has suffered greatly from it. I hope I'm able to keep a decent posting rate going myself or I may soon be joining you on the side lines. Best of luck.

Leif

Adventurer
So long, WD, I join Scotley in looking forward to your triumphant hero's return.

Scotley, sounds like you need to can a bunch of your lazy-ass staff and hire some folks who will work enough so that the boss can devote the proper amount of attention to his interests outside of work.

Remove ads