• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

screen names

Oni said:
Although I like my screen name (why else would I have it), I always get a kick out of Carpe DM and mouseferatu.

I, too, get a kick out of Mouseferatu. I imagine Willem Dafoe playing the role in the film version, with big whiskers, eagerly sniffing some cheese..... ;)

I think Plane Sailing is one of my favourites, just because i love the Elemental plane of Air (and can imagine huge ships rolling into infinity... <sigh>).

Oh yeah, and Tyler Do'Urden. That made me laugh.

Last edited:

Ulrick

First Post
Col_Pladoh.

"Why yes, of course I'm going to buy D&D back. Its mine!" :D
Horrible. Yes its horrible.

Actually, I like the name I already have.

Ulrick

Holy Bovine

First Post
BiggusGeekus said:
Dangit. A2Z beat me to Eric's name.

Hmmm. I'd have to go with Holy Bovine. But I admit, I've often thought about changing my handle to "Juan Tumany"

How odd I've always wanted to be Sacred Cow. :D

Actually I would steal Teflon Billy or BiggusGeekus in a New York minute.

Their screen names that is. ;)

Holy "if you know what I mean and I think you do" Bovine

Or hong's.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
I rather like my own name. It conveys a certain nobility and power that puts me at my rightful place above the sloppy swine around here.

Dr. Midnight... it's got a hell of a ring to it. Yessir. Kinda like "It's Miller Time" or "Time to make the donuts".

VoodooGroves

First Post
I can usually get what I want on niche places like this.

What I find mystifying is like what happened the other day. I'm playing CounterStrike and..

guy I'm playing with says "hey main, you on AIM?"
I say "yep"
he says "so am I. if you play on this server again, you can send me a message at butthole721"

Which makes me think....
(1) how creative
(2) how creative the FIRST 720 people were....(I know there weren't really 720, some people skip numbers and 666 was taken early, but really there's room for Big_xxxxx and Smelly_xxxxx...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads