• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

screen names

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
I'd probably steal some sigs, but Rav is who I am. (it is reasonably close to my real name, and sometimes I even want to answer the phone with it). Of course it is short for Ravellion, which I have been told means "Horn of Power". Phwoar, eh lads?

Rav

Maldur

First Post
I have two identities: Maldur ( actually the name of a long time character) and my real name Im not gonna reveal to keep the mystery :D

Maldur functions a s my second name, so It works for me as a sig.

Psion

Adventurer
Teflon Billy said:
I'm pretty fond of my own, but if I was the "name stealing" type I would steal...

Carpe DM

You aren't the only one. On the old boards (the new old boards, not the old old boards :) ), there was a CarpeDM and a Carpe DM.

That said, my name's boring, but it's the name I am known by, so I stick with it. Except for the Traveller board, this is the only board I use Psion on.

Aaron L

Hero
I personally love (cntxt). That's just so cool.

I would give myself a better name, but then even fewer people would know who I am. (i have achieved a 3 person recognition, that would drop me back to 0)

Last edited:

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Holy Bovine said:

Gosh - I feel so loved!

Wait I think the word I'm looking for is 'stalked'.

I always get those two confused.

:confused:

:Heavy breathing: Hi, Holy Bovine! Imagine seeing you here! :More Heavy Breathing:

:p

Quickbeam

Explorer
Carpe DM by a mile in my book. There are other clever and amusing names, but this one takes the cake IMO. Of course, I'm plenty happy being Quickbeam...especially with my big screen debut only six months away ;).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads