• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

screen names

Of course my personnal favorite is the name i picked, it came out of an on going joke between the folks in my gaming group.

If i were to gank someones name it probably come down to one of these; Holy bovine, Camel toe (that one gets me every time.), Your mother, Piratecat, or Cold beer.

bwgwl

First Post
my screen name is one of my cats' names.

sometimes i don't think it was such a good idea to use it -- sometimes when other people online refer to my posts, i think, "Why are they talking about my cat?" :p

Shard O'Glase

First Post
I like mine the best, but it is an inside joke type of thing so I can understand if others aren't impressed. It's a name for a character I played in shadowrun when the GM insisted that me and this other guy change our names, because ordinary names couldn't be used we needed street names. So he and I picked the lamest street names we could come up with. ME well duh, he was Vestin Pance, (and he was always wearing a vest and pants), my second character in that GMs game was Iron Knee a Native American with a cyber leg. Don't know why me and the other guy thought this was the funniest thing ever but it was at the time and hey here I am.

But if I were to take a name if I could also steal the sig, it would be wandering monster, which is probably the best name/sig ever.

Lady Mer

First Post
Well, I like my own name really- but if I'd change it, Piratecat is really cool. So is Dr. Midnight. So, I'd take one of those.

Fayredeth

First Post
I like my name, because it reminds me of my first character... Fayredeth Meadowstar. It's also amusing seeing how people react to "Fayredeth." When I met some of the people on the boards, it was something that had to be pronounced for them. My real name, Ed, is far easier on the tongue. Plus, "Fayredeth" was mentioned in Forrester's rant on "Elvyn Naymes;" how many of you get that honor? :D

I'm still waiting to see a post by "Catcrapbrownies." ;)

Holy Bovine

First Post
Although I like my own screen name, the wittiest ones on the board (IMO, of course) are Carpe DM , Holy Bovine and Mouseferatu. I wish I had a gift for that sort of humor.

If i were to gank someones name it probably come down to one of these; Holy bovine

Hmmm. I'd have to go with Holy Bovine.

Gosh - I feel so loved!

Wait I think the word I'm looking for is 'stalked'.

I always get those two confused.

:confused:

Last edited:

Hand of Vecna

First Post
If you love something,
set it free
And if it comes back,
'twas meant to be.
And if it doesn't,
track it down, kill it, stuff it, and display it on your mantlepiece!

*ahem*

anyway, I rather like my hand-le, to....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads