• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

screen names

alsih2o

First Post
lots of cool screen names abound here on the boards, but we all know some are cooler than others, and some are downright mystifying....

without taking into consideration the personality behind the name-

what one screen-name would you steal in a heartbeat if it was available?

(should this be over in meta, where noone will read it?)

Last edited:

alsih2o said:
lwhat one screen-name would you steal in a heartbeat if it was available?

None. I rather enjoy mine. It's certainly not as "cool" as some others, but it suits me.

btw- probably should be in meta, but seeing as I can't remember the last time I went to meta...

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
alsih2o said:
lots of cool screen names abound here on the boards, but we all know some are cooler than others, and some are downright mystifying....

Thanks...

pensiv

Explorer
sometimes I'm mystified by my own username. . . i keep finding new interpretations of it. Not just meanings, but pronunciations . . . I love hearing how each person says it a little differently.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
I'm pretty fond of my own, but if I was the "name stealing" type I would steal...

Carpe DM

although, come to think of it I haven't seen him around in awhile

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Dangit. A2Z beat me to Eric's name.

Hmmm. I'd have to go with Holy Bovine. But I admit, I've often thought about changing my handle to "Juan Tumany"

reveal

Adventurer
I'd probably pick the name of the little guy I see running around during my multiplayer NWN sessions: Dunge Onmaster. :)

Oni

First Post
Although I like my screen name (why else would I have it), I always get a kick out of Carpe DM and mouseferatu.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads