Secrets of the Middle-East. Chaosium CoC - CLOSED - moved to other boards

[sblock=Fask Talk] 38 Success! [/sblock]

You can’t just pop in here and ask for a meeting with a reporter champ.
The secretary barks at you while the telephone rings and rings.
OK, OK.
The fat woman tries to shrug off Jack while trying to answer the flood of calls.
Room 13, second floor, now bug off.

Friadoc

Explorer
Once Josh has followed Jack a ways, he says, "Nicley done, reminds me of a quartermaster I knew, back in the day."

OOC

Sorry for the lack of activity on my end, folks, I've had a slightly busy few weeks, but things should be better in hand.

The sign on the room says “Tom Hutchinson”. The door is partially opened and inside sits a mature, slim man with gray hair, dark eyes and age torn eyes. He smokes a cigar and reads a paper that spread on a massive oak desk. Behind him, on the walls, numerous framed articles describe some of his successes. From what you see, this journalist deals with crimes and criminal news.
He raises his head to you and puffs a smoke to the air. he looks puzzled but smiles and say
Yeah?

Drowned Hero

First Post
'Yes hello Sir' 'me and my associates are concerned and might have some information about these child killings going on' 'can you please inform us of what you know?' Jack tries to pull out some information of the journalist before he tells him theirs experience.

*Fast Talk 55%

Tom Hutchinso

[sblock=Jack fast talk]
3 [Success] – please check with a V the skill. You will have a chance to increase it later.
[/sblock]

The journalist puffs another smoke to the air.
Well, what do you want to know guys?
I haven’t got much to tell ya since the crappy police don’t publish anything but excuses.

He lowers his cigar to the ash tray
Nothing much to tell, several youngsters are missing, parents are worry, but panic haven’t spread on the streets yet. If you ask me, I think that some lunatic pedophile took’em but sadly I’ve nothing but addresses of poor families, and sad stories like “He was just there on the swing in the park and the next moment he was gone” , “He went out from school and no one saw him ever since”
He takes out a small metallic vial of smelly liquer and takes a sip.
Now, I’m starving for news, so - who are you and what can you tell me?

Friadoc

Explorer
"Nothin', yet," says Josh. "All we've got is speculation, anecdotal, at best. If he ran to press with it, it'd be yellow journalism and it'd be out fault."

"Maybe get the address of the families," suggests Josh. "As well as information on how long they're gone before their ...remains... are found?"

"I think we're gonna need to check the house," adds Josh. "It's the only way to be sure and we're gonna have to do it, or else we ruin the Professor's name, as well as our own."

Tom Hutchinson

Hey! Don’t just stand over there and whisper.
The reporter calls
If you have something for me then tell me, if not, don’t waste my time, I had enough with pranks.

Remove ads