Secrets of the Middle-East. Chaosium CoC - CLOSED - moved to other boards

NPCing Jack

*Fouad came with Howard's car.

This is indeed troubling but your suggestion sounds great.
Jack replies
I will be happy to host you in my lovely book store for a tea, we can discuss on what to do next. We don't have much time thought, Monday is just around the corner and we need to attend the meeting with the professors before the expedition takes off.
Jack shakes his head from side to side worriedly.
Professor Hans should be in the meeting also.

Friadoc

Explorer
"Good idea, Jack," says Josh, his face looking troubles. "I don't know what scares me more right now, being right or being wrong."

"Either way, I think it's better to be safe than sorry," Jack continues. "When should we meet?"

Now?
Jack replies
If act of murder was occurred, then this is urgent.
He takes a quick glimpse to house behind him and says
The professor is in the house and we are not sure if he posses us any danger ... hmmm ... I say tomorrow morning we should gather in my store for tea, during those hours the Professor should be in the University and we'll have enough time to check it.

[sblock=Fouad] As a resident in the University’s basement you saw Dr. Hans arriving to the university in the morning, before you took off to the meeting in Jack’s store. [/sblock]

Friday, 3 Jan 1930.

As always, London’s skies during the winter months are gray and gloomy. Not something to add to the horror feeling from yesterday’s night for Josh.
You arrive in the morning to Jack’s bookstore. It a nice old fashioned store with many shelves filled with all kinds of books, manuscripts and tomes.
Jack prepared a table where you sit around. A tray with a bowl of nut cookies and several cups of teas are served.
See what I found on the morning newspaper
Jack toss the paper on the table, and you can see the following *attached handout*

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
Tentative is the word for Josh's preparations for tea, although his attire is unlike anything he would normally wear to such an occasion. Dressed in a casual set of clothing, more accustom to field work at a dig or on expedition, Josh makes sure to secure his Colt .45 in his shoulder holster, hidden by his jacket, as well as his dagger in a boot sheath worn within the side of his left harness boot, covered by the hem of his khaki pants.

si vis pacem, para bellum crosses Josh's thoughts as he puts his wide brimmed hat upon his head. Looking ever the American, almost cowboy like, the Marine heads for the meeting. Peace, please let me be wrong.

Once at the meeting, Josh joins his feels, looking at the offered broad sheet, before a dower look crosses his eyes.

"Not good," says Josh, the muscles along his jaws tightening, slightly, as his teeth grind together quietly.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Jack points at the paper 'to uncommon to be a coincidence dont you think?''and just the notion of that in Dr.Frankenfort house the remain of more children make me sick and furious' Jack goes to a locked box pulling a key from his inner pocket and retrieving his gun and knife 'i vote for a quick and fast visit to the Dr's house and see what we can find...' 'today' 'now'

Last edited:

Remove ads