[Serenity RPG] Across the 'Verse: Introductions

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Aaron breathes a sigh of relief as they get out of the immediate vicinity.

"I have a safe place we can stay at for a few days in case there's any heat. If you two want tomorrow I'll see about getting us all off-world, might be a good idea. I'm tired of this place anyway."

Thanee

First Post
Tatjana

“Thanks, Aaron. I guess it wouldn't hurt to leave sooner than later. And sorry about Carly, Xiao Feng. People have to live with the choices they make. Some people just never get the chance to choose. You will get over it. You can trust me on that.”

Maerdwyn

First Post
Xiao Feng nods, and says sadly, looking back up at the building. "She used to be nice. I think she's going to die without me." She pulls her gaze back down and then aims it back up at Tatjana. "What's going to happen to me now?"

[Sblock=ooc: ] you two can tie this up story-wise, as choose, and you can be explicit about what come next for the girl, or you can leave it vague. Either way, you may later spend plot points to have her show up at some opportune time/place in the present. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Tatjana

“Well, that is partially up to you, I guess. Here's what I have in mind, and what I would offer you... I used to live on a world on the Rim. Not quite so fancy as the Core worlds, but folks there are very friendly and welcoming. We could go there and see if we find a family willing to keep an eye on you and give you a place to live. How does that sound?”

Maerdwyn

First Post
She's still tearing up a little, but she seems calm otherwise, and answers, "It sounds good. Where I grew up, I used to play in the snow...does it snow sometimes...where you grew up?"

Remove ads