[Serenity RPG] Across the 'Verse: Introductions

Thanee

First Post
Tatjana

“Yes, that is why we are here. We will find a new home for you. Not a bad place like this. But you must be patient. Wait here. Be calm. The guy on the corridor is taking a nap, he won't bother us. Don't worry, everything will be fine.”

Maerdwyn

First Post
She nods again, then leans over bend and pulls two filled pillow cases from where they had been stuffed between the bed and the wall. "I got all our things ready, just in case. Let's go."

Meanwhile, Aaron sees two women in short kimonos emerge into view from the stairs and begin waling down the hall. They seem to be talking to each other about the night before and the day to come. They haven't noticed the guard on the floor yet, but it will be hard not to soon.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Aaron makes a sharp motion with his hand at Tatjana and the girl, 'stop'. He quickly pulls his hat low over his eyes and moves into the hall trying to pull Steve into the first room they entered. Realizing he won't make it he props Steve up awkwardly against the wall (They manage an doubled over crouching kind of look). He says "Steve? Hey Steve?" giving him a light shake, "You had a bit to much buddy?"

[sblock=Rolls]
Move guard into the original room (1d10+1d6=8)

Aaron's little performance Int+Performance?
Intelligence+Performance (1d10+1d4=7)[/sblock]

Maerdwyn

First Post
Aaron:

One of the girls gives a very slight exclamation of surprise at the sight of Aaron and Steve. They both start moving down the hall towards the two men, and the other woman says, "Oh, Steve, buhn dahn." She looks to Aaron, "He was already in Paula's luhn gohn. She finds out he been drinkin' on his overnight, that's it for him. You new?" The speaker looks entirely comfortable with the situation. The other seems less certain that things are as they should be, and is subtly trying to get a look at the large purple welt above Steve's right eye, currently mostly hidden against Aaron's chest.

Tatjana:

Outside the room, the two newly arrived women have moved past the door to Xiao Feng's room to approach Aaron and Steve, upon whom their attention seems completely focused. Xiao Feng takes Tatjana's hand and starts to pull her out into the hall towards Carly's room.

Thanee

First Post
Tatjana

“Wait!” Tatjana says in a whisper, focusing her attention on what is going on outside. But for now Aaron seems to have the situation under control, so she doesn't want to make it even more complicated by heading out now.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Xiao Feng looks up at Tatjana impatiently, then turns to the three at the end of the hall, watching them along with Tatjana.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
"Yeah, I'm an old friend of Merk an' Percy. Seems like everyone I know is in hot water with the Missus." He gives Steve another shake. "Don't worry about this, I'll take care of Steve here."

[sblock=Another roll?]
Int+Perform (1d10+1d4=5)
well that's a little unfortunate.
[/sblock]

Maerdwyn

First Post
Xiao Feng whispers, "Svetlana and Russo. Russo lives in Carly's room - she's the one who was talking to your friend who shot Paula."

Seems like everyone I know is in hot water with the Missus."

"Don't say that here," Russo says gesturing nervously at Paula's door." When Aaron says he'll take care of Steve, Russo nods: "Great - last thing we need is breakin' in a new guy - present comp'ny 'scluded, course," smiling.

Svetlana, though keeps looking, hard at Steve, then at Aaron. Aaron sees her nails (painted red), digging into Russo's arm a little while her gaze falls on the but of Steve's pistol peeking out from Aaron's pocket. She says quietly, "Time for bed, 'Lana..."

Thanee

First Post
Tatjana

“Shh... let them go away first,” Tatjana whispers to the girl.

Since it doesn't look like they are going to wake up Paula or get more guards, Tatjana continues to wait, so they can get to their rooms. Of course, they will soon meet Russo again, if she lives in Carly's room, but one step after the other.

Remove ads