[Serenity RPG] Across the 'Verse - OOC.

Shayuri

First Post
THOU HAST NAMED THE BEAST, AND LO HE COMETH!

Hello all.

Hmm! I do enjoy a good space opera-style game. I'd need to know more about premise and possibilities before I get too far into concepting.

I am much more familiar with d20 than "cortex," having played the first and never having heard of the second...but I'm openminded about rules, as long as you don't mind holding my hand a bit at first.

Voda Vosa

First Post
A Petty since I love those games. I was thinking to lunch a sci fi game, but leaned towards pulp era in Invasion. Now I'm crowded with Dming! Yay

Hey I know your faces, is that we are the only ones playing sci fi here?

Rhun

First Post
Not the only ones, but I think there are many more Fantasy players than Sci-Fi players around these parts.

ethandrew

First Post
Or maybe we're just so busy playing with each other on the After Earth OOC that we're the ones who notice the new threads.

I'm in the same boat as Shayuri. I've got a little experience in the d20, none in the Cortex, but I'm an empty slate. Literally. My brain just got Eternally Sunshined.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Heh heh... I'm just sitting here waiting to see how much of a draw your game gets since I was about to post a Spaghetti Western.... IN SPACE! that uses SW:SAGA (Humans Cyborgs and Robots oh my!).

Remove ads