• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Serenity RPG] Across the 'Verse - OOC.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Thondor, hope your game was fun! Nothing really beats the memories I have of my 1e AD&D games of yore :)

Also, I hear you on the Masters degree issue. I am currently in the home stretch for my J.D., and work has been more intense than I would have thought for the last semester. (And to the extent that that has made my GMming a bit erratic, I apologize)

The post in the main thread now has all of the characters in the same location for the first time, which I hope is okay with Ethandrew and Tailspinner.

ethandrew

First Post
That's alright in my book. Sorry for the unannounced absence. I damaged my eardrum and got a nice case of the dizzies from it which left me bedridden for much too long. But I'm back up and in the swing of things again. I hope to catch up in the thread and post soon.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Taking the Temperature

Hey Everybody,

We're now four months in to the game (since the initial recruitment), and have yet to formally meet one another. Is it just that we're all too polite? Or is it just not working out? I'm happy to keep going with the game, but my sense is that not everyone is excited about it. Am I wrong? Is it just me?

Maerdwyn, maybe you can tell us what you want from the game and from the players. Your expectations here matter. Let us know.

KS

Maerdwyn

First Post
Hi everyone,

KS, thanks for asking the question. I think, unfortunately, things just aren't working out, and I apologize for that. I'd be more than willing to keep going, if everyone wants to, but unless that's the case, I think it's probably time to let people head elsewhere for a game that grabs them more. Thanks everyone for all your effort here.

Thanee

First Post
I would gladly continue. :D

Introductions between the PCs are, of course, a bit difficult, if there is no reason to talk to one another. ;)

Right now it's like two completely seperate groups there that need to get together somehow. :)

Bye
Thanee

ethandrew

First Post
I'm definitely up for continuing. And I appreciate the fact that we've not been forced into doing anything, instead allowing the natural course to occur.

G

Guest 11456

Count me in as well. I liked your traveller campaign from before and I am having fun with this one as well.

Remove ads