• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Serenity RPG] Across the 'Verse - OOC.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Any chance at all of pulling the uncouncious goon into one of the two rooms we've been in so far before the ladies might see?

Or should I try to come up with a more devius plan.

Thanee

First Post
Just for the record, I had actually thought about doing exactly that (pulling the goon into the room) right away, but didn't because I thought noone would come there, anyways, at that time. Ah well... some extra complications are always good, right? :D

Bye
Thanee

Maerdwyn

First Post
yeah, never can tell when there will be someone walking around a whorehouse in the middle of the night :angel:

Any chance at all of pulling the uncouncious goon into one of the two rooms we've been in so far before the ladies might see?

Always a chance. You had a couple seconds to react before they came into view, which makes the difficulty a little more manageable.

To do as you described, quickly shove him into the room you came into the hall from:

Agility+Athletics
FORMIDABLE: Get both the guard and you out of sight before being seen
HARD: The guard would be hidden, but you'd still be in the hall.
At 10 or under, you'd be caught in the hall with him.

Thondor

. . . Well, it was worth a try.

edit- I should add, Sorry for disappearing without warning . . .

Last edited:

Maerdwyn

First Post
If people would like to, and in the interest of jump starting things, I can jump us ahead to where the crew is together and on the ship and starting a job (I'll be running the adventure from Out in the Black), and we can fill in background detail as we go. Otherwise we can keep going as we are. Just let me know.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
If people would like to, and in the interest of jump starting things, I can jump us ahead to where the crew is together and on the ship and starting a job (I'll be running the adventure from Out in the Black), and we can fill in background detail as we go. Otherwise we can keep going as we are. Just let me know.

I'm fine with whatever: I'd like things to get going, and presumed you had some plans for the party. It'd also be nice to get everyone together -- my attempt to have Castor walk across a hotel lobby and shout that he was going into the party didn't have the effect I had hoped for. :p

Thanee

First Post
Same here.

I'm only slightly confused with having the same character in different time zones, so getting the first one wrapped up soon would be a good idea, I guess. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thondor

Hmmm, sorry about that, guess I should have given yous something to work with there.

I'll get something up in both threads relatively shortly. :)

Thondor

Silly masters program keeping me so busy. In other news I'll actually be running a game this weekend, which is pretty exciting. 1e AD&D :cool:

Remove ads