[Serenity RPG] Across the 'Verse - OOC.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Tailspinner! Has been a long time - good to see you, and love to have you on board.

Shayuri's handling the engineering responsibilities, but it looks like the crew could use a captain type and a face(wo)man, among any number of other possibilities :)

G

Guest 11456

Tailspinner! Has been a long time - good to see you, and love to have you on board.

Shayuri's handling the engineering responsibilities, but it looks like the crew could use a captain type and a face(wo)man, among any number of other possibilities :)

OK! Captain it is. I'll look over the rules that you have posted and come up with a rough cut.

Fenris

Adventurer
Aw man, I found this thread too late! But put me down as an alternate since it seems a number of interested parties have already dropped. I may have a second alternate (Queenie) who would be interested as well Maerdwyn.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Alright, I'm stealing the pilot spot . . . and throwing in a bit of a criminal element.

ATTRIBUTES

Strength d4
Agility d10
Vitality d6

Alertness d12
Intelligence d10
Willpower d8

Initiative d10+d12
Endurance d16+d8
Resistance d2+d2 (lightweight or d6+d6)

Life Points 14
Plot Points 6
Adv. Points 0

SKILLS

Athletics d6

Covert d6
- Forgery d8
- Stealth d8
- Open locks d8

Guns d6

Influence d6

Perception d6
- Gambling d10
- Search d8

Performance d4

Pilot d6
- Astrogation d10
- Space Survial d8
Flying- agility +2 step bonus
Navigation - Int +2 step bonus

Planetary Vehicles d4

Technical Engineering d6
Int +2 step bonus

TRAITS

Overconfident (Minor Complication)
Lightweight (Minor Complication)
Hooked - tobacco (Minor Complication)
Deadly Enemy (Minor Complication)

Born Behind the Wheel (Minor Asset)
Cortex Spectre (Minor Asset)
Friends in Low Places (Minor Asset)
Math Whiz (Minor Asset)

GEAR
Utility knife
electronics toolkit
multiband
fedband scanner
disguise kit
eavesdropes
lockpicks+electronic lockpicks
laserlight mist
extra vacuum suit
2 rolls patch tape
Combat gear
pistol
ballistic mesh?
- I may have overspent here, let me know

Thanks for the formating Thanee, stole it from your rogues gallery entry:)
Flavour text coming soon!

Last edited:

Maerdwyn

First Post
Looks good, Thondor :)

You may want to take some of the points you have in Astrogation and put some dice into either a specific class of ships (you could reserve it until we figure out what you will be flying), or in something like tactical maneuvers, just in case any fancy close-quarters flying becomes necessary.

Doesn't look like you over spent - I'' chack it out more closely when I get a chance later

Thanee

First Post
I also need to figure out something to do with my cash. Probably will add some fancy items, like one of those chameleon suits. :)

Bye
Thanee

G

Guest 11456

OK! Can I get some explanation on the following (if there is 2/4 please explain the difference in the two):

ASSETS:
Healthy as a Horse (2/4)
Heavy Tolerance (2)
Leadership (2/4)
Trustworthy Gut (2/4)

COMPLICATIONS:
Dead Broke (2)
Loyal (2)
Phobia (2)
Prejudice (2)
Stingy (2)
Straight Shooter (2)
Superstitious (2)
Things Don't Go Smooth (2/4)

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Looks good, Thondor :)

You may want to take some of the points you have in Astrogation and put some dice into either a specific class of ships (you could reserve it until we figure out what you will be flying), or in something like tactical maneuvers, just in case any fancy close-quarters flying becomes necessary.

Doesn't look like you over spent - I'' chack it out more closely when I get a chance later

For the fancy manuevers bit, I think my born behind the wheel puts me in pretty good shape (I'd be rolling 1d12+1d2+1d6).
As for a particular type of craft . . . probably one of the first things I'll spend advancement points on.

As for type of ship, I think some kind of retro-fitted former troop transport would be cool (Mid-bulk). I like the fast throttle, fuel efficient and seen better days traits. Course everyone should chime in on this part :). Perhaps especially the captain and mechanic type.

Remove ads