• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City - Ch. 1: Life's Bazaar

Rapida said:
Ivellios seems annoyed by his arrogance and falls back nearer to Heimdal to watch for any attacks from behind.
Heimdal glances over at the elf, "You watch front, I'll watch back," he says, "we don't know what direction attackers might come from. And watch that rogue, I don't trust his type."

Rapida

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Heimdal glances over at the elf, "You watch front, I'll watch back," he says, "we don't know what direction attackers might come from. And watch that rogue, I don't trust his type."

"That sounds fine to me, by the way I'm Ivellios Galanodel. And who might you be friend?"

Rapida said:
"That sounds fine to me, by the way I'm Ivellios Galanodel. And who might you be friend?"
"Heimdal Bloodthew, at your service," he answers, offering a hand, "I'm a merc. If we get out of this alive, I'll buy you a drink. But for now, lets make sure we do get out of this alive."

Rapida

First Post
Ivellios takes the offered hand and gives it a firm shake. "Get out of this alive? Ha, I've got at least 300 more years of life. I'm not going to fall to some common thugs, there is still to much I want to see. Oh, and I will take you up on the offer of the drink."

Catavarie

First Post
Sym casts a playful glance towards the elf of the group and then motions towards the corner with his eyes, the elf following Sym's glance notices three city guards apparently talking while taking a break from their patrols

We wouldn't want to be looking suspicious now would we?

Nightcloak

First Post
What in the hell have I got myself mixed up in! Kidnappings... Facepaint... Mercs...

Adar follows behond with an eye about.

This should prove to be interesting. Exciting to say the least...

As he passes Friar Blutok, Heimdal tells him, "Looks like I'll have to finish telling you that joke later. But looks like this will be far more interesting." Glad that he has made at least two new friends this night, Heimdal whistles quietly to himself as he gets back to guarding the rear. Even with his current money woes, he's happy about what seems to be shaping up to be quite the little adventure.
"And maybe with a payoff at the end." he adds to himself, grinning.

themind

Explorer
Ruphos gets a concerned face on his face as he leads the group to the temple, obviously taken back by what the woman said.

Nothing happens along the way to the temple. Once inside, Ruphos asks you to wait in the foyer for him to return. A few minutes later, a woman walks up to, she has premature streaks of gray in her rich brown hair, and wears a brown robe with golden trim and the symbol of St. Cuthbert around her neck. "Hello, I am Jenya Urikas, currently in charge of the Temple. Thank you all for helping Ruphos, please come with me for a place to sit. I would like to ask a proposal of you all, if you would let me." she says.

Remove ads