shapedchange/poly any ?s

Shard O'Glase

First Post
Both these spells are so broad they are almost unlimted in potential in there respecitive fields. Shapechange for example a creature or object, must be reasonably familiar with it, and can't be bigger than 200' a side. So could you turn from a little bird into a 200' by 200' by 200' solid block of granite and drop down for a couple 1,000 d6 in damage to those beneath you.

Poly any object, while the duration may be a short 20 minutes it doesn't seem as if there is any size limits on this spell unlike poly other which is only one size category larger and like tiny creatures if getting smaller. Srry to use a crush example again but could you throw a pebble over your foes and turn the pebble into a mountain. Heck that might last a long time its mineral to mineral, and rockto rock that is a +7 duration bonus. Could you do the reverse turn a mountain into a pebble etc. Exactly what are the limits on these spells, is there an errata for them or something.

Shard O'Glase

First Post
I'm kinda serious about this is there any errata for these spells? How about any house rules people might use?

As written I'm thinking about giving them the boot from the game until I come up with apropriate solutions to their abuse problems.

Remove ads