Shard is bested by Darkwolf!

Phoenix8008

First Post
After awakening from her meditation, Shard stands and streches her somewhat sore body. After working out the kinks, she travels down the road looking for a fight to prove herself in combat yet again.

Shard

Copper Sash 2

Record:
3-6
Yen: 5
Signature Style: Thunder
Powers: Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges
Item: Tattoo of Power on the back of her neck (no powers yet)

I wil accept a fight with any tier 1 or 2 fighter. I will consider any fighter of tier 3 or higher.

"I find your sibling to be infectious, your birthplace to be tattered, and your inner spirit to be insidious."

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Go for it, reiella.

As Darkwolf approaches to hear the judges' pronouncement, he realizes that he is facing a near twin to his former dojo master, Kith! The long dark hair and the piercing amethyst eyes are the same, but where Kith was always dirty from digging in the earth, this woman is clean and manicured. Also, this Shard has a fowl mouth and a snarl on her lips where Kith always had a kind word and a smile. He is disrupted from his wondering as Shard barks at him, “What are you staring at, poochie?!”, and then gets ready to attack after the judge stops talking.

reiella

Explorer
Very well! Reowth. An insidious spirit or ... a dishonorable dog? Why do you bother? Honor of setting the length and type goes to Shard.

Meowth has decreed this match to take place at the desert east of the Guardian Range on the day of the chopstick.

Remove ads