Shard is bested by Darkwolf!

Darkwolf

First Post
Very well, Shard. Let us begin!

we already agreed above to 3 flag speed.

The rolling tree overwhelms the ricefield; averts the beauty of the dark sunbeam!

Darkwolf goes in for the grapple and tries to overwhelm Shard, the same way a rolling log would smash a ricefield.

CHI STRIKE!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard wards off Darkwolf's tree style and uses Fan style to stab and hopefully impale her enemy.

The fan impales the spring; wards off the stab of the willow!

reiella

Explorer
A willow may weep, but does it roll? Reowth... The tree averting the beauty of the dark sunbeam holds sway as well. But meowth wonder, as the tree is just rolling over the ricefield, does it ever stab? At least meaningfully? Reow. Would have to say no.

Point Darkwolf, Modifier Darkwolf

2 Flag Darkwolf, 0 Flag Shard

At least unless Shard wishes to grease meowth palm.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard smiles at the judge as he finds the 2 Yen she placed under his seat for just a need. Now that things are even again, Shard attacks. -BRIBE JUDGES!-

Using her staff, she sucker punches Darkwolf with it as he protests to the judge about the flags being reset to 0 each. With that despiriting blow, she hopes to negate the tempest of his attacks!

The staff sucker punches the city; negates the tempest of the spirit! *yen*

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
(its going to cost you 3 yen to bribe that one away...2 for the points blocked and 1 for chi strike)

The mantis reflexively rains upon the vale; protects against the blood of the snow!

Phoenix8008

First Post
In fact, looking at the YB 2.1 rules page, it says nothing about that whatsoever. I'll assume that you two are right and more in the know than I am here, but it'd be nice if the rules spelled this out instead of someone having to be lucky enough to have caught it in some certain thread.

[Edit]- I take it back, I have not looked at the YB 2.1 rules page. The old page I have linked to is still appearently the YB 2.0 page. Trying to open the new generator page to check if it is there or not.[/edit]

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
[ Aye it was Phoenix, no worries :) just clarifying for you ]

Blood of the snow? What? You just beat someup and buried them in the snow? IN THE DESERT?! ... Ooookie there. While rain may be welcome in the desert, meowth don't think it would produce the opportunity to worry of snow...

Point Shard, Yen Shard (Profiteer, 2 yen)

1 Flag Shard, 0 Flag Darkwolf

Remove ads