Shard is bested by Darkwolf!

Darkwolf

First Post
The mongoose dominates the hells; silences the efforts of the lily!

Fists of Fury (#1)

The fang glides below the volcano and suddenly storms the dark sunbeam; leaps over the assailment of the foul!

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
After the judges have called a round, the Sash fighter can pay them to cancel the call and reset the flags. The amount needed to bribe the judges is equal to the number of points the opponent won that round. If the opponent used a chi strike in the move, an extra yen is added to the price. This ability can be used once per match per bribe judges known.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay, I found it on the new rules page on Midknight's site. Is that the generator we are supposed to be using? Is there any difference from the one on Lady Diamond's site? I was using the generator on Lady D's site and referencing the rules there as well.

reiella

Explorer
[ If ya could use the one off midknight's site or mine, they're the same. The only difference is the existance of named locations and some spelling fixes, not all too likly to cause an actual difference, at least not any more than the old nine hells/steppes discrepency we used to have :) ]

Correction/clarification.

MidKnight's and Mine are exactly the same.
The difference is between MidKnight/Mine's and Lady Diamond's.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Striking quickly and powerfully like the West Wind, Shard torments her opponent with her many strikes while she scatters his efforts to shield himself from her blows!

The west wind torments the plain; scatters the rising of the shield!

ooc: Okay, I'm using Midknights for now. I'll redefine that as my primary site in my Favorites.

reiella

Explorer
Reowth, west wind tormenting the plains? Makes sense, mongoose dominating the hells would be funnier sight though.

Point Darkwolf, FoF stuff

1 Flag Shard, 2 Flag Darkwolf

[ Bleh board booted me :x ]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Actually, 2 flags for Darkwolf due to his Fists of Fury.

Shard strikes with a thunderous blow and parts the offense of Darkwolf.

The thunder devours the village; parts the punch of the stone!

reiella

Explorer
Under normal circumstances, that would be point and style Shard... However. Using thunder against a thunderwolf is mistake...

Point and Match Darkwolf

Darkwolf, you advance to Brown Belt 3(20-12), fair progression so far at least. Shard, you fall to Copper Sash 1, unless of course you pay Darkwolf 2 yen.

Last edited:

Remove ads