• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Hmm, that's an interesting idea. I would rule that if someone finds the perfect cohort nd they're not quite level 6 yet, then she could still travel along with you and try to learn from you but just wouldn't be able to gain combat experience or be combat-effective until you reached level 6 and got Leadership (at which point we would explain that as the Leadership effects causing you to be able to effectively tutor her in the ways of combat). I've never had someone meet the cohort prior to taking Leadership (or indeed before being able to access the feat), but I like it and I think its more natural this way, so I say go for it if you like the idea--I'll try to make it work :)
Well, another alterinitive to that, especialy given that she would then start out at Level 1 or mysteriously gains 4 levels, which is well below the appropriate cohort level, is that I don't gain followers, but she follows as if I had the leadership feat (figure out my score as of now, and go from there), but I am required to take it at 6th. Also, given at the moment, she's an NPC (and will likely be sorta NPCed anyway), it's not like she's a true cohort yet. I might think about it, depending on things. That sort of changes the concept a bit of Kirkesh, though not nessessarily that much.

Like I said, we'll see where this leads. Perhaps I can find a way to get her training till I get to 6th, and then pick her up. We'll see.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kirkesh:
[SBLOCK]
Also, given at the moment, she's an NPC (and will likely be sorta NPCed anyway), it's not like she's a true cohort yet. I might think about it, depending on things. That sort of changes the concept a bit of Kirkesh, though not nessessarily that much.
This works for me if you'd like to run with it, and I like it better than the 'leave her for training' idea :)[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
This works for me if you'd like to run with it, and I like it better than the 'leave her for training' idea :)
I'm not Kirkesh, is it ok if I respond? ;)
We'll see when we're done with her current "training" ;)
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront:
[SBLOCK]
Can't help it--I was in the middle of responding to Kirkesh at the same time :D
Now back to our regularly scheduled 'training' :lol:
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
Molpe is suffering also... ;)
We over in S&M SoM are not as concerned for that ;)

Hey, I had to come back to respond as Kirkesh, so no biggie. I'm probably off till later tonight at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads