• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory: OOC

Bront

The man with the probe
RA:
[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
And you made fun of El Jefe for reading your SBLOCK--to shame!
I'm much better about it when it's directly related to my character. And besides, I actualy specificly told festival people not to read that one. I'd be hard pressed to remember anything I read in any sblocks I peaked at in the IC thread. I'll stop in SoM though, since now things relate to me again.
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I mentioned that myself though :)
Yes, but it needs to be impressive! ;)

unleashed said:
No...we'll just read the SBLOCK. :D

Well that last SBLOCK in your IC post was a little excessive...just to say you kept speaking eldish. ;)
I don't like long monologs when I'm doing things as well. Normaly, I'll mix the action into the text, but I couldn't sblock the actions. Will probably get a bit easier. Hopefully everyone knows Eldish. My guess is I'l end up playing translator.

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
I don't like long monologs when I'm doing things as well. Normaly, I'll mix the action into the text, but I couldn't sblock the actions. Will probably get a bit easier. Hopefully everyone knows Eldish. My guess is I'l end up playing translator.

I was only commenting on the lasy SBLOCK though where the only action was to say you're still speaking Eldish. :D

Well I'm actually off now...see you in a while.

Bront

The man with the probe
unleashed said:
I was only commenting on the lasy SBLOCK though where the only action was to say you're still speaking Eldish. :D

Well I'm actually off now...see you in a while.
Yeah, that was more to indicate that was more a general comment than to you specificly.

Bront

The man with the probe
BTW, I assume you'll be doing Vanessa's posts? (I'm sure Unleashed has a similar question).

I'm off to bed in a few, running on 3 hours of sleep and need to be up early tomorow.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
BTW, I assume you'll be doing Vanessa's posts? (I'm sure Unleashed has a similar question).

I'm off to bed in a few, running on 3 hours of sleep and need to be up early tomorow.
Sure, I'll do Vanessa. G'night you guys!

Remove ads