Shark World Inc

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:

Most of those are from us though.... :p

To true.

So, should the big 4 (Kraken, Megladon, Leviathon, and Water Elemental) get a Divine Rank?

Here's the Divine Ranks of the 4 gods

Gildas: DR 17
Deacor: DR 11
Philas: DR: 14
Veltras: DR 12

drowdude

First Post
Yeah, I am thinking that they should range from DR 1 to DR 5 probably.

Verakoden DR 0
Kreloah DR 1
Leviathan DR 3
PPWE DR 5

Or something like that....

They also need class levels I think...

One thought I have been dwelling on is that maybe we should have Psionics be more prevelant than arcane magic. Since their are no material components or spellbooks and such it makes alot more sense in some ways in an undersea setting.

I would certainly like to add the Psionic Template to Verakoden and the Leviathan.

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:
Yeah, I am thinking that they should range from DR 1 to DR 5 probably.

Verakoden DR 0
Kreloah DR 1
Leviathan DR 3
PPWE DR 5

Or something like that....

They also need class levels I think...

One thought I have been dwelling on is that maybe we should have Psionics be more prevelant than arcane magic. Since their are no material components or spellbooks and such it makes alot more sense in some ways in an undersea setting.

I would certainly like to add the Psionic Template to Verakoden and the Leviathan.

I haven't thought much on psionics becasue I never use them. I have nothing against them, but my platers have never had any interest in them so it was never a factor. What's the psionic Template and where is it found?

Before adding DRs to the big 4, I think we should add class levels and see how that goes. While I like adding the definition and concept it adds, at some point their power really will be getting out of hand.

Remove ads