Shark World Inc

drowdude

First Post
Rock on with you bad self Crothian!

Looks really good dude!

I do think that maybe the sea-god's name should be something different... Deacor sounds like a name suitable to the god of interior decorating :p

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:
Rock on with you bad self Crothian!

Looks really good dude!

I do think that maybe the sea-god's name should be something different... Deacor sounds like a name suitable to the god of interior decorating :p

"Gildas, goddess of seas, storms, waters, and life is the most powerful of them. "

"The second most worshiped is Deacor, god of sea travel, trading, and crossing boundaries."

You seem to be a little confused on who is who. :D

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:

"Gildas, goddess of seas, storms, waters, and life is the most powerful of them. "

"The second most worshiped is Deacor, god of sea travel, trading, and crossing boundaries."

You seem to be a little confused on who is who. :D

Well I guess that is what happens you speed read a large block of text ;)

It's still a silly name :D

Aeolius

Adventurer
You want a silly name? Stormalong was a sailor-type hero that I once read about. I put him in BPAA as an undersea-type hero.

Crothian

First Post
So, we have 4 living gods, and 4 living almost gods. We have 6 races (sea elves, normal elvves, dwarves, humans, merfolk, and Sahaugin). I think that will make for a more simplist world, yet more complicated in htat there will be a lot of things rare and forgotten about.

las

First Post
Crothian im willing to make differnt sharks I have the lord of multy headed sharks in mind then ill make the rest of his.

Remove ads