• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shark World Inc

drowdude

First Post
Rock on with you bad self Crothian!

Looks really good dude!

I do think that maybe the sea-god's name should be something different... Deacor sounds like a name suitable to the god of interior decorating :p

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:
Rock on with you bad self Crothian!

Looks really good dude!

I do think that maybe the sea-god's name should be something different... Deacor sounds like a name suitable to the god of interior decorating :p

"Gildas, goddess of seas, storms, waters, and life is the most powerful of them. "

"The second most worshiped is Deacor, god of sea travel, trading, and crossing boundaries."

You seem to be a little confused on who is who. :D

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:

"Gildas, goddess of seas, storms, waters, and life is the most powerful of them. "

"The second most worshiped is Deacor, god of sea travel, trading, and crossing boundaries."

You seem to be a little confused on who is who. :D

Well I guess that is what happens you speed read a large block of text ;)

It's still a silly name :D

Aeolius

Adventurer
You want a silly name? Stormalong was a sailor-type hero that I once read about. I put him in BPAA as an undersea-type hero.

Crothian

First Post
So, we have 4 living gods, and 4 living almost gods. We have 6 races (sea elves, normal elvves, dwarves, humans, merfolk, and Sahaugin). I think that will make for a more simplist world, yet more complicated in htat there will be a lot of things rare and forgotten about.

las

First Post
Crothian im willing to make differnt sharks I have the lord of multy headed sharks in mind then ill make the rest of his.

Remove ads