• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animus

Explorer
To the questions about paperwork, he responds, "Of course there is paperwork, but it is simply a document stating that you're job is complete when I release you in Wroat and how much you are getting paid."

"Of course I don't want to have any problems, but when you travel hundreds of miles, trouble is ineveitable," he responds to the question about fighting. "I'm paying you each 500 galifars for a reason. I have many valuables to sell and many miles to cover; I need people I can trust. I figure by offering you enough money, that it will buy your trust."

Animus

Explorer
"Excellent," Hubble says. "We'll leave in the morning. Once you sign your contracts I can pay you your advance."

OOC:
I'm going to wait on this a little to see if I can get a 4th, but if that doesn't happen by Tuesday (Xmas weekend coming up), we'll move on.

DrZombie

First Post
OOC : will be gone 'tween x-mass and newyear, so I was hoping i'd have a bit more time before the game finally started. But if you're anxious to go, feeel free to either abandon or autopilot my character.

D.Shaffer

First Post
"I figured as much. Just show me where to sign. Hopefully I have time to get that new saddle I've been wanting before we leave." Calren smiled, looking a little predatory. "And while I'm sure you're hoping it doesnt happen, what are the looting rights if we do get attacked by brigands."

Animus

Explorer
DrZombie said:
OOC : will be gone 'tween x-mass and newyear, so I was hoping i'd have a bit more time before the game finally started. But if you're anxious to go, feeel free to either abandon or autopilot my character.

OOC:If we get moving before you return, I'll just NPC you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads