• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

GwydapLlew

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'm going to give it a two-day recruitment period before progressing past the initial scene. If I hit five players before then, I'll close it for the moment and go from there.[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
The Elf walks over to the notice.
" Good news, my friends. The recruiting starts tomorrow, so that leaves us a fine night in this fine establishment. Bartender, another round of foaming loveliness for me and those that are willing to have another drink."

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

DrZombie said:
The Elf walks over to the notice.
" Good news, my friends. The recruiting starts tomorrow, so that leaves us a fine night in this fine establishment. Bartender, another round of foaming loveliness for me and those that are willing to have another drink."

"Lad, if you be buyin' the free drinks, I'll gladly put 'em all on your tab." The obese dwarf punctuates this by draining his current mug and ordering another, as well as a steaming plate of food. "If ye ever be lookin' fer help in Morgrave, I know a feller named Talis who be good at findin' information."

[sblock=OOC]Oddly enough, "Talis" won't be findable for the newest adventure.:D[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
Rio looks over the notice.

"Working for a prestigous university sounds good. I'll have to look into this further."

He takes his leave of the tavern, waving good naturedly to those who remain.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"Interesting. This is what is studied at a university?" Arvan asks.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"It must depend of teh city, but generally, you can find a lot of things to study in a university" replies Kharas, who finally decided not to follow teh group who left fot it.

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

"I do be havin' no use for book-larnin' meself. Others do be findin' it useful, but I be preferin' a less-structured larnin' environment."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Perhaps I should enroll in a 'Skull-cracking' course then," Arvan says. "It sounds like training of a true warrior."

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

Bront said:
"Perhaps I should enroll in a 'Skull-cracking' course then," Arvan says. "It sounds like training of a true warrior."

"Me, I do be preferrin' knife-work 101 m'self."

Bront

The man with the probe
GwydapLlew said:
"Me, I do be preferrin' knife-work 101 m'self."
"A knife's a tool, not a weapon," Arvan says. "This," he taps the axe accross his back with his gloved hands, "is a weapon of a warrior."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads