• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shiba Temuro defeated by Draken Darkspear (Fergus Judged!)

Knight Otu

First Post
The mantis blasts the pillar; parries the storm of the canine!

Temuro attempts another powerful strike, ready to parry any attack by Draken.

Rathan

First Post
"Can you parry formless water honor boy!?"

The tsunami slashes the clouds; flips above the offensive of the wood!

Poison Blade

Rathan

First Post
OOC- I know shaff is having probs posting to the boards so I'm requesting another judge please... if you wouldn't mind chaning the thread title Knight please to show this.... thankyou...

OOC2- and if you wouldn't mind Knight.. can you judge Rathan Vs. Jade please.... cause as I said..shaff can't poist to the boards for some reason.... :mad:

Sabaron

First Post
Knight Otu said:
(Wanted to call for a new judge anyway now... and Ciaran is MIA, too, it seems...)

A massive Scotsman strides onto the battlefield. How do you know he's a Scotsman? Well, his kilt made from chains is one hint, and his speech is another.

"Och, laddies, I be glad to judge for ye, if y'want."

The towering, bald, muscular man awaits your response.

Fergus, the Mad Scotsman. Master Judge.

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
"Glad to hear it, laddies!"

Fergus' face wrinkles in confusion as he tries to sort out the two moves. "Ye laddies be blocking yer attacks! But, Draken seems t'be the most pow'rful."

2 Points Draken! 3 flags Draken, 0 flags Temuro

ot: BTW, Burgus sees Tisvon's invisible hand bash down the door. Burgus rushes out, brains the surprised guard, takes his hammer from the body and runs out the door to freedom. :)

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
The mace drops atop the rapids; effortlessly parries the tempest of the sky!

Temuro strikes down at Draken with his katana, swinging it like a mace, before dropping into a pose that allows for easy parrying.

Remove ads