• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shiba Temuro vs Kitsune Haru! (Rathan judging!)

Rathan

First Post
Temuro's Next Hand:

1: The fang strikes across the badlands; punches above the chaos of the sands!

2: The northstar slashes the ruins; conceals the drive of the star! *yen*

3: The spider moves higher than the tower; silences the throw of the venom!

4: The pearl claw burns the hells; shields the edge of the grass!

5: The spider slides below the ravine; unrelentingly redirects the gaze of the fires!

Haru's Next Hand:

1: The raven appears higher than the desert; grasps the motion of the bird!

2: The claw punches from the labyrinth; wards off the punch of the grass as it sings within the push of the pole!

3: The fang scatters the clearing; waves away the onslaught of the feline!

4: The fox lies atop the orchard; blocks the onslaught of the shell!

5: The cherry blossom aggresively withers the cemetery; dodges the punch of the iron!

Ciaran

First Post
Haru bobs and weaves as he presses forward, spinning his swords through an intricate kata in the Cherry Blossom style.

The cherry blossom aggresively withers the cemetery; dodges the punch of the iron!

Knight Otu

First Post
"A strange, but extraordinary move, Haru-san. I need to stay away from it to be effective, and maybe I need some extra strength to really defeat it.", Temuro says as his katana flares up.

4: The pearl claw burns the hells; shields the edge of the grass!

Knight Otu

First Post
"Maybe I can end this fight now."

Temuro jump high up in the air, almost flying, and stikes at Kitsune Haru, before dropping down and sliding behind his opponent for a second strike.

1: The fang strikes across the badlands; punches above the chaos of the sands!

Fist of Fury!

5: The spider slides below the ravine; unrelentingly redirects the gaze of the fires! (sig style)

Ciaran

First Post
“I see that I cannot block the punch of your Pearl Claw Style, so I must try another strategy.” Haru whirls his blades with feline grace, parrying Temuro’s blow and mirroring his style on the riposte.

The fang scatters the clearing; waves away the onslaught of the feline!

Rathan

First Post
"Both of you seem to have a firm grasp on the fang style but Haru makes it look just a sight bit better....."

Point Haru

3 Flags Neutral

Ciaran

First Post
Haru attempts an elaborate attack to press the advantage. His swords sing through a labyrinthine pattern of feints and cuts as he pushes forward against Temuro’s defenses.

The claw punches from the labyrinth; wards off the punch of the grass as it sings within the push of the pole!

Knight Otu

First Post
2: The northstar slashes the ruins; conceals the drive of the star! *yen*

Having his katana flare up again, Temuro feints an attack at Haru, before following through with an actual strike.

Remove ads