• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Show me your parties...

Ravenknight

First Post
Hi all,
Some pictures of our party currently involved in the War of the burning sky adventure path. Please share a picture of a current party setup of your own..

The PCs are from left to right:
Athelston the knight, with his noble steed,
Grogh, the halforc barbarian,
Mistral, a human warlock and
Luna, human druid and her animal companion the goat "Boy".

Gospog

First Post
[Scarred Lands] Order of the Magic Cow!

From my wife's awesome Scarred Lands game, I give you the Order of the Magic Cow (don't ask)!

group3.jpg

Left to right we have Kari the Sorceress, Roland Islindale the duelist, Tharag the half (three quarters, really) orc, and Sikhe the pirate. Behind Sikhe, you can see Buggy Bear, the Albadian Battle Cat and Tharag's best friend.

We share the divine patronage of the Taurosphinx of Hedrada, but that's another mini altogether. ;)

-Tom

Ravenknight

First Post
Nice Gospog!

Got to love that battle cat. :)

In order to keep this thread going here´s a picture of the characters involved in a campaign set in the deep underdark of Faerun. The campaign notes sadly died in a laptop crash, hopefully I´ll get to write it up again. Presenting;

Grim - Halforc, Fighter and former Zhentarim mercenary.

Sangriel - Halfdrow, Monk.

Shakti - Tiefling Rogue/Fighter. Hedonistic nutcase and devote worshipper of Sharess

and

Mord - Halfelf, Sorcerer/Warshaper/Dragon Disciple

I´m sure that you have some party-pics out there people. Come on and share, don´t be shy. ;)

Ravenknight

First Post
Since i never get tired on showing our crappy minis to the world here is our party for the shackled City adventure path. :) Enjoy.

Misty, Silver Dragon, still small in size.

Chester, Mimic and keeper of partyloot (NPC)

Mandallah, Human bard/rogue/druid

Travers, Human cleric and

Tormek, Half-orc fighter.

Remove ads