Show us your favourite character sheet

corekovo

Villager
Any game. For example, I really like the Numenera sheet -- I'm a sucker for an arty sheet.

please check this awesome sites:

Last edited:

Ulfgeir

Hero
I don't have a picture now, but I can get one. The character sheet in the upcoming game The Troubleshooters is a passport. (yes, they also have an "emergency passport" which is a doublesided A4, if one prefers a more normal sheet. ) There is a bit of an example on the facebook-page for the game: Thetroubleshootersrpg.

I love how Delta Green's character sheet for its covert Mythos-hunting government agents looks just like a government employee form.

A cropped portion:
Delta-Green-Character-Sheet-cropped.jpg

Li Shenron

Legend
Uhm... the one I made myself? :D

It doesn't look any special, it's derived from the official ones, but it has stuff rearranged by my own logic.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
@Morrus gets my award for Best Elegance so far with Simply6, and @Tun Kai Poh gets my award for the Delta Green sheet in the category of "Most Likely to Also be Used in-Game."

Ultimately, the Numenera sheet (and this thread) has me wondering how I can make my character sheet more of a creativity tool. Because a list of character elements is great, but isn't it a sort of mental stumbling block to go from in-game, imaginative thinking to real-world processing of a piece of paper that might resemble the homework you probably hated back in high school?
Here's the offender in question: CharacterSheet | Modos RPG | Obsidian Portal

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I am not familiar with the game but graphically it certainly looks great! It has a certain evocative style without getting in the way of usability.
Yep! It's a really fun game, also. Everything in the game helps evoke the world while also promoting a fun game that's easy to learn and satisfying to master.

Remove ads