Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

Knight Otu

First Post
"What we found? Tracks! A large group of kobolds, and propably our dragon, too."

Jack: Oddly enough, you find that the watchtower is quite literally empty. It's simply a hollow shell.

Velmont

First Post
"Nice, we... Why are you alone?" asks Opale, looking around, seeing he is alone. "Where are Planus, Farid, Rinaldo, the others?"

OOC: Opale will sense motive Thanyvan. And Rinaldo is not an error. If she can disguise herself, why not the kobolds, they are dragon blooded after all. :p

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
"Rinaldo? There is no Rinaldo in our group, I thought your... That was a test, wasn't it? The rest is following those tracks we found."
Thanyvan appears fully sincere.

Velmont

First Post
"That was almost quick." She says with a smile. "Now, what we do, we wait here for them or we go and join them. I would go for the second, in case they fall on what made those track, it will be nice to be all there."

Knight Otu

First Post
"Kobolds and the Dragon, most likely. But Quarion mentioned some animal that might have made the "dragon tracks", so it might be just kobolds and a big lizard-like animal. What did you find?"

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Knight Otu said:
"Kobolds and the Dragon, most likely. But Quarion mentioned some animal that might have made the "dragon tracks", so it might be just kobolds and a big lizard-like animal. What did you find?"

"A whole village full of beaten children... Metophoricly speaking," Katherine says sadly. "We can expect no help from them in getting rid of the kobalds, and likely no gratitude if we succeed. They've accepted their lot in life it seems and distrust 'adventurers' perhaps even more than those who oppress them. Perhaps groups in the past have tried to free them and only made things worse, I don't know."

Remove ads