Smashed world casting call - finally running

Dalamar

Adventurer
Okay, as soon as your character is up and I can get here I'll create the thread for the game and start it. This is going to be an open game so you can quite much make up what you want to do.

Zack, how will you be keeping your dire bat? You will start in a civilized neutral area and not everybody is going to be very happy about a bat that has wing span longer than they're tall.

Zack2216

First Post
hmm... I was thinking that I lived in the woods outside (but close) to the local rural area with my other druid/ranger friends and family.

Anyway...
My bat will stay and hunt for itself in a local wood (hopefully there isn't anything grazing nearby) outside of the city. I will stay with my bat at night and during the day I will stay with the party (that is if we are doing the city thing).

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
I'm going to have to start this before Sollir has his char up but he'll be able to join anyway. This is because I'm offline for a week as I've got exams coming and I just can't read if the computer's on.

As the boards had their posts removed, Jarval mentioned that he wanted to join. He can take my position if he wants since I'm really not sure if I can keep up with all these PBP games and I'm sure he'd enjoy it more than I would. Although if he doesn't want to play anymore I'll still play.

Jarval

Explorer
As Sollir said, my post got lost in the Great Database Trasfer. I'm fine with playing any of the character classes open at the moment, so I'll play whatever fits the group best. Do you need a rogue or a spell slinger more?

[Edited to change my red faced rogue :)]

Last edited:

Remove ads