During a video this weekend, WotC's Chris Perkins, Ari Levitch and Kate Irwin took a look a The Wild Beyond the Witchlight. You can watch the video below, but if you can't, EN World member @darjr has kindly collated a bunch of screenshots of the incredible variety of art within, along with some notes.
- The Feywild is a brighter reflection of the world like the Shadowfell is dark one. Prismeer is an archetypal domain.
- It's very easy to get lost. Time and space can bend or twist.
- No combat is required.
- Rules of the feywild include rules of reciprocity and ownership.
- Archfey Zybilna (sp?) is missing, so this domain of delight has splintered into Hither, Thither, and Yon.
- The carnival is a gateway to a plan of emotion, the feywild.
- More whimsical nature with a twist of wikedness. Inspiration, Willy Wonka, James and the Giant Peach.
- All the maps are by Will Doyle and Stacey Allan who worked closely early on with Chris Perkins.