So, Wandavision?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
You're arguing with an account that has been around for 16 years and has only 200ish posts

Mod Note:
Apparently, good advice to get off the high horses on this was not enough.

So, now, you get the red text. All of you. This is supposed to be discussion of an enjoyable show, not a venue for you to flex your egos and insult each other.

Treat each other with respect, or you'll be removed from the conversation, without further warning or discussion.

TheAlkaizer

Game Designer
I watched the first episode and fell asleep during the second (I was quite tired though).

It wasn't really my jam. From what's being said here, I take it that the mood and energy level changes a lot as it progresses?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I watched the first episode and fell asleep during the second (I was quite tired though).

It wasn't really my jam. From what's being said here, I take it that the mood and energy level changes a lot as it progresses?
Yeah the first two episodes focus on the sitcom aspect of the set up but by the end of 3 it becomes more markedly a Marvel show

It starts off as a cheesy sitcom, but it really is a mystery that demands a bit of attention. At least for the first 3 episodes. Yes, it progresses a lot and becomes very suspenseful. It is worth your time.

It does, but it still helps if enjoy the meta. I grew up with Bewitched (episode 2) so it was more meaningful to me. It's also better if you don't binge it.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
There was nothing fake about her emotions during that ordeal.

Yes there was -- specifically, everything.
Yeah, I definitely got the sense that she had rigged the whole thing so that she could suck every iota of power out of the whole coven, mom included. The way she switches from "no, don't kill me" to "yep, I'm bad", and from the screams of the other witches assault to controlliing the situation - it just all seems like she was playing them.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Yeah, I definitely got the sense that she had rigged the whole thing so that she could suck every iota of power out of the whole coven, mom included. The way she switches from "no, don't kill me" to "yep, I'm bad", and from the screams of the other witches assault to controlliing the situation - it just all seems like she was playing them.
She seemed surprised when she started sucking the power out of the witches. If she could just do it, why the charade? Why not just suck out all the power and be done with it?

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
She seemed surprised when she started sucking the power out of the witches. If she could just do it, why the charade? Why not just suck out all the power and be done with it?
I think she wasn't sure how it would play out exactly, but that she had a chance of turning it around.

I think she was surprised, but not completely surprised. ;)

Remove ads